attorney-at-law, LL.M., associate
- Has been working as a lawyer since 2007, when after graduation she joined one of the Wroclaw-based law firms.
- Prepares and issues opinions on agreements and provides ongoing legal advice to corporate clients from various industries and drafts project documentation, including action plans for corporate transformation in M&A projects. Joanna specializes in commercial law, in particular related to planning and execution of restructuring and transformation processes of companies (mergers, divisions, transformations). She participates in implementation of tax optimization projects as a person responsible for corporate side within the framework of these processes.
- With GWW since 2010.
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master's degree in Law - 2007
- European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder), Faculty of Law, Master's degree in German and Polish Law – 2008
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of Law and Administration, postgraduate studies on foreign service – 2009
- University of Wroclaw, Institute of German Studies, B.A. – 2002