- She gained first professional experience as a trainee of an EU project for the best students of the University of Rzeszow: "Development of the University of Rzeszow as an opportunity for the region" and then in the office of legal advisors and lawyers specializing in comprehensive legal services for both business entities and natural persons.
- Directly before joining GWW, she worked in one of the leading law firms in the Podkarpacie region, dealing with the service of business entities, where she dealt in particular with matters related to labor and social security law, as well as commercial law.
- At GWW, she provides ongoing legal services for entrepreneurs in matters relating to labor law and provides legal assistance covering the protection of personal data.
- With GWW since 2018
- University of Rzeszow, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2014
- University of Rzeszow, Faculty of Law and Administration, B.A. in Administration – 2013
- Law School Staffordshire University, Erasmus scholarship – 09.2011 - 01.2012
- Rzeszow Bar Association, attorney training – 2015 - 2017, complete with attorney professional examination – 2018
Wsparcie udzielone przedsiębiorcom w związku z pandemią COVID-19. Rozliczenia i kontrola
Wsparcie dla pracodawców w ramach tarczy antykryzysowej
Jest porozumienie w UE w sprawie sygnalistów
Co stanie się z umową o pracę po śmierci przedsiębiorcy?
Automatyczny System Eksportu ma problemy z komunikatem IE 599