- Has been working with different branches of administrative material law and administrative procedure since 2005, when after graduation she started working for a government administration authority supervising the operation of territorial self-government units. Within the framework of supervisory activities, she verified compliance of, among others, resolutions passed by authorities on the commune level with respect to the spatial planning act – studies of conditions and directions of spatial development of the commune and local spatial development plans. Dorota also has experience in providing legal services to state budget entity controlling the market of agricultural and food products.
- Specializes in environmental, planning, location and construction proceedings, appearing before both public administration authorities and administrative courts. Handles legal real estate audits and drafts due diligence reports.
- With GWW since 2012.
- University of Wroclaw, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, Master’s degree in Law – 2004
- Wroclaw Bar Association, attorney training, professional examination – 2010
- University of Wroclaw, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, postgraduate studies on public procurement law – 2014
- Legal Training Center, certified training “Mediation - preparation for the profession of mediator " – 2018
Artykuły w prasie specjalistycznej Przegląd Komunalny 01/01/2019
Dopuszczalny hałas generowany przez przemysł
Bieżące opinie i komentarze Onet.pl 08/07/2019
Dziwne decyzje urzędników i budynek, który udaje hotel. Mieszkańcy chcą zatrzymania budowy
Bieżące opinie i komentarze Portal Samorządowy 18/12/2018
Ile hałasu może emitować przemysł?