- Made first steps as lawyer in Koszalin, where he completed his attorney training. In 2008 started working for a large Warsaw-based law firm (in the corporate law department) and in 2011 was hired as an in-house associate of a large sales corporation, where he mainly handled court disputes, dealt with competition law and acted as the Data Protection Officer. His experience also includes work as a consultant of an organization associating sales and distribution networks.
- At GWW Bartłomiej is involved in transactions consisting in acquiring and selling enterprises, their components, as well as shares and stocks of joint stock companies. He has experience appearing before common and arbitration courts, in particular in matters related to combating unfair competition. He also deals with matters related to personal data protection.
- With GWW since 2017.
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master’s degree in Law – 2000
- Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences, postgraduate studies in Competition Protection Law – 2012
- Jgiellonian University in Krakow, postgraduate studies in Intellectual Property Law - 2016