attorney-at-law, patent attorney trainee
- She has been dealing with industrial property law since 2009. She gained her professional experience in the Trademarks Department of the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, and obtained the title of an expert, and then in Warsaw law firms and patent attorney offices.
- She has been practicing as an attorney-at-law advisor since 2017 and is also a professional representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). Since 2018, he has been a patent attorney trainee at the Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys.
- She specializes in industrial and intellectual property law, unfair competition cases and court proceedings.
- She represents clients in administrative and dispute proceedings before the Polish Patent Office, EUIPO, WIPO, as well as in proceedings before general courts and administrative courts, and before law enforcement and customs authorities.
- At GWW since 2021.
- District Chamber of Attorneys-at Law in Warsaw, attorney-at-law - 2017
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, patent attorney trainee - 2020
- University of Warsaw, "Postgraduate Studies in Intellectual Property at the University of Warsaw" - 2011
- Université Paris 8 - Saint-Denis, Paris, studies within the framework of the Erasmus Program - 2009
- Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, Master of Law - 2009